Thursday, February 6, 2020

February 6 Course Outline

Tomorrow, I will give you and outline of the order of topics and the assignment due dates. Please show your parents. There may be a few slight schedule changes. I will give you as much advance notice as possible.

The details of major projects will be developed and discussed as we go. At any time, feel free to ask questions for clarification, either in writing or see me in my office at the beginning of lunch period.

Please don't ask in class. If I have to take time to answer even a couple, it will cut into our lecture and discussion. One thing I will do now is create a Questions/comments post. You may use this post for the rest of the semester to ask questions/make comments. If you want to talk about them, let's do that for 10 minutes or so in my office.

No comments: