Friday, November 22, 2019

November 22 Presentations: The Martyrs and other Christians in the early centuries

Everyone will hand in the rough draft, final copy, ppt, and note cards today. 

Next, I want you to listen very carefully to each classmate. Do not make notes. Just listen.

  • After each presentation, the first thing you will do is complete his/her quiz.
  • Then, you will give the quizzes to me. At the end of the class, the presenter will receive your quizzes and mark them. On Monday, he/she will give me the quizzes.
Then, I will hand out the presentation checklist, which you will fill out and give to the presenter. I won't take time now to ask you for verbal responses. 

Each presenter will give me copies of your checklists along with the quizzes on Monday.

After the presentations, I will briefly introduce you to Christians who are persecuted today in many parts of the world--including Canada and the United States.

 

No comments: